Friday, September 4, 2009

Nationals Newbs!

We're about 95% ready to roll out and start our trip towards Lincoln Nebraska! We'll arrive there Wednesday about this time (10am)! Before then we have quite a journey on our hands, visiting 4 different family groups along the way, our car is packed with all kinds of random gifts and things we've been asked to cart from one place to another, it maybe the first time I go on a trip and come back with less then I went with!

In the back of my mind though all the visits are really a means to Nationals... on the path to the craziness that we have been assured to encounter at an auto-x with 1200 participants! In Aaron's class alone I think there are about 40 competitors! I can't fully grasp what we've gotten ourselves into but I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!

We roll out about one o'clock today... and we'll be sure to keep the blog updated with pix and blurbs along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment